You’ll end up with:
- Your Owner/CEO mandate for your Business Emergency Action Plan to set priorities & participation expectations, and create a budget line item.
- Comprehensive threat and hazard id and risk assessment identifying your top 5 risk exposures + a current plan of action to reduce the impact of each of those 5 risks.
- Personal preparedness program for your workforce at work, home, vehicles, & elsewhere. (10 Personal Preparedness Workbooks included.)
- FEMA training for a safe & coordinated disaster response.
- Personalized digital copy of YOUR Business Emergency Action Plan.
- Exercises designed to test your plans & train your workforce.
THE REST of your emergency planning time is spent on training + continuity planning. What do you need to have in place to get back-up-and-running, ASAP? It really can be this easy! Let me be your mentor to best ensure you, your business, and your workforce have ACTIONABLE emergency plans in place.
WHAT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE a written plan?
If you already have a written plan, take this course at a reduced rate to help ensure your plan is actionable and your workforce is trained for safe responses to the emergencies, disruptions, and disasters that may affect your business.